Before we close out 2022, have you considered whether or not a Roth conversion is the right move for you? Brian talks a lot about Roth conversions on the show, and today gives examples of how it can pay off in the long-run. Then we talk about the reasons why people hold onto too much cash and how to invest it better.
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s podcast:
- Now might be the time to do a Roth conversion if you meet some of these criteria. (0:12)
- What mistakes do people make with Roth conversions? (7:25)
- When and why should you have cash on hand? (10:52)
- What’s the best way to invest more efficiently? (15:13)
- How can donor-advised funds work? (20:11)