What financial commandments should you be following? In this episode, we talk through what “thou shall” and “shall not” do when it comes to your finances and retirement planning. Brian shares some client examples of what this can look like and how to stay on the straight and narrow in order to reach your financial goals.
But before we jump in, we’ll talk through some market predictions, how your net worth could be impacted by the current environment, and what to keep an eye on in the coming months. Stay tuned for some valuable insights and tips for making more informed financial decisions.
He’s what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- What should high net-worth individuals watch out for the next several months? (0:12)
- Will the Fed reverse the rate hike? (9:22)
- Thou shall not compare your investments to the stock market without the proper context. (11:40)
- Thou shall not give up before giving your strategy enough time. (15:15)
- Thou shall not chase big returns too late in life. (18:12)
- Thou shall not ignore costs and fees. (21:30)