You may have heard of a donor-advised fund, but is that really what you should have as a part of your financial plan? Brian talks about another option you might want to know about: charitable trusts. He shares more about the different types of charitable trusts and why you might want to consider them. Then, he plays “fact or fiction” about these financial ideas and decisions.
Here’s what you’ll learn about on today’s show:
- The benefits of charitable trusts vs. donor-advised funds. (0:12)
- Fact or fiction: the media can be your biggest enemy. (10:28)
- Fact or fiction: Emotions are rarely your friend when making financial decisions. (11:15)
- Fact or fiction: The market always moves in cycles. (13:03)
- Fact or fiction: You probably aren’t as risk-tolerant as you think. (14:34)