What can we learn about retirement from Jerry Seinfeld? We will review some Seinfeld quotes and consider how they apply to your finances. Let’s also talk about your most significant financial assets. Are you leveraging these assets or overlooking them?
Use the timestamps below to listen to some key points:
- “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” (0:24)
- “It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens fits the newspaper.” (3:42)
- “That’s the true spirit of Christmas, people being helped by people other than me.” (6:41)
- What assets have you been taking for granted? (10:23)
- Your house is your biggest asset, but how does that impact you in retirement? (14:17)
- Be sure to factor in your Social Security. (17:00)