Mutual funds have been a popular way to invest, but are they what’s best for your financial plan? Brian talks about what happens with a mutual fund, who has them, and what might be a better fit instead. According to Brian, mutual funds are kind of like driving a 1987 Astrovan. Is that the kind of vehicle you want to travel in?
Here’s what you’ll learn about mutual funds on the show:
- Mutual funds are popular, but do people really understand them? (0:13)
- If you want a tax-efficient portfolio, what strategy should you use? (4:00)
- What can you do about taxes? (6:01)
- What is the complimentary blueprint plan? (7:12)
- Mailbag: What’s my first step to selling a $5M business? (9:41)
- Home sales fell in September. What’s happening in the housing market? (16:15)