“Making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who’s naughty or nice…” Which of these financial advisor scenarios would put an advisor on the naughty list? Brian shares what he thinks about these situations and what is expected of a trustworthy advisor.
Which one of these things are naughty and which ones are nice? Listen to find out!
- Limiting client meetings to once a year. (0:24)
- Having an asset minimum for prospective clients. (4:20)
- Making changes without a discussion with the client. (7:41)
- Refusing to wire money without a verbal confirmation. (10:09)
- Providing only positive testimonials. (13:43)