What does it mean to invest like a genius? We talk about the common characteristics among intelligent people and how you can apply those characteristics to your investing strategies. Then, Brian answers two questions from the mailbag about money in retirement.
Here’s what we discuss on today’s show:
- Highly intelligent people are adaptable. (0:42)
- Geniuses understand how much they don’t know. (2:52)
- Talking about your mistakes helps. (6:52)
- Mailbag: Ready to sell my business to retire. Should I set up a trust? (10:49)
- Mailbag: Do I have enough to retire? (17:47)