What kind of retirement catastrophe can happen if you don’t plan? Right now, inflation is hitting hard, but that can often get overlooked. What other kind of hidden costs could you face? Getting sound advice on the whole picture could save you in the long-run. Later in the show, Brian answers three questions from the mailbag.
Use the timestamps below to listen to some key points:
- Here’s how retirement catastrophe can occur with poor planning. (0:12)
- How to plan when no one knows exactly what the future holds. (4:03)
- Mailbag: How important is it to do a 401(k) rollover after leaving a job? (7:35)
- Mailbag: Do I need a prenup? Should we combine our investments in marriage? (10:15)
- Mailbag: What are the rules with an inherited IRA? (13:48)