Knowing what we know now, past decisions might have been made differently. As the saying goes, hindsight is 20/20. When it comes to investing money, you don’t want to make detrimental mistakes that will leave you wishing you’d made different decisions in the past. In today’s episode, we’ll discuss why you shouldn’t take the same financial risks in retirement as you might have in your 30s and 40s.
Understanding your plan, your goals, and your options can make all the difference. Join us as Brian shares some of the mistakes he’s seen people make and how to avoid them.
Here’s what you’ll learn on today’s show:
- An example of how investors can make emotional decisions. (0:30)
- Not realizing how much risk you had moving into retirement. (5:33)
- Wishing you waited to take Social Security options. (6:40)
- Mailbag: Can I do a 1031 exchange? (10:50)
- New major business coming to Virginia. (18:13)